Service animals only please.
At Julebyen you will find:
* An Outdoor Market with foods and unique, hand-made gifts by local artisans.
* An Indoor Market full of hand-crafted decorations for your home.
* Troll Village , across the street, with a book corner meet regional authors and illustrators) and a variety of recreational exhibits and vendors.
* The Gnome Dome Visit the performance, activites and food tent for the Scandinavian Bakeri, live performers and workshops.
Children's Activities including
craft workshops, fun races and learning activities, outdoor recreation, animals, and more.
There is much to explore. You can drive or
take the train!
Come and enjoy the celebration!
The Julebyen Christmas Village is just 14 miles north of Duluth (or 8 miles south of Two Harbors) along the
scenic shore of Lake Superior at the Knife River Recreation Center.
Take the Julebyen train up from Duluth on Saturday, or drive up any day.
Parking is available along some city streets.
Secure parking is available in various locations within easy walking distance (donations accepted).
Please observe areas cordoned off for special purposes.
(back to top)
Food experience by local caterers
* Special children's menu and activities
* Silent auction of juried artisan wares
* Tickets must be purchased in advance. $20 adult/$50 family
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. This activity is held in the Gnome Dome.
The Outdoor Market will be open Friday, Dec. 1 during JULEFEST
all other sites are closed until Saturday at 9:00am.
(back to top)